How do I get the maximum result from my Ulthera?
Simoni Plastic Surgery offers $1000 credit towards complementary procedures to get you the most effective non surgical facelift
Through our experience, we have learned that Ulthera in combination with the following treatments compliments, completes and gives more effective result. Fill the consult request form on this page to redeem your $1000 credit towards any of these procedures.
- Botox: To get rid of frown-lines and crows feet. You can also get a subtle brow lift if you add botox to Ulthera.
- Liquid Facelift: Using juvederm, radiesse, restylane, or artefill, you can fill the lines and hollows around the eyes and lips.
- FotoFacial ® ot IPl Color Correction: Improve blotchy or red skin;
- Matrix RF: Improve fine facial lines with a gentle skin resurfacing using the latest in fractional radiofrequeny technology.
- Skin Creams: Least invasive option to rejuvenate the skin.
- Chemical Peel: Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance by making it smoother and less wrinkled.
Surgical facelifts will always be a viable option, but there are many people who aren’t ready for that and are looking for non-surgical options that produce a meaningful effect.